Pure Copper Concentrate
Copper is an electrolyte that is necessary for turning on certain bodily functions. It is the third most prevalent mineral in the body and is most heavily concentrated in the blood plasma protein, Ceruloplasmin. Copper promotes normal growth, helps regulate the metabolism and utilization of iron, amino acids and vitamins.
177 in stock (can be backordered)
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Copper is an electrolyte that is necessary for turning a number of bodily functions. It is the third most prevalent mineral in the body and is most heavily concentrated in the blood plasma protein, Ceruloplasmin. Copper promotes normal growth, helps regulate the metabolism and utilization of iron, amino acids and vitamins.
Copper is necessary for enzymatic reactions, energy production, normal heart rhythm, normal function of thyroid gland, production of hemoglobin (RBC), myelin, melanin, elastin, collagen and bone.
Copper is a vital element of the natural dark pigment, melanin, which imparts coloration to skin, hair, and eyes. Melanin can be produced by melanocytes only in the presence of the cuproenzyme called tyrosinase. Intake of copper supplements may help to maintain natural hair color and may also help prevent loss of pigmentation in the skin.
Copper is a cofactor in as many as 50 different enzymes that are responsible for various biological processes within the body.
Copper promotes rapid wound healing, normal body temperature, resistance to infections and reduced symptoms of arthritis.
Deficiency of copper can produce the following symptoms in human beings:
- Birth defects
- Bleeding under the skin
- Bone loss
- Brittle bones
- Dilated Veins
- Elevated Cholesterol Levels
- Hair Loss
- Loss of cartilage in joints
- Low body temperature
- Low white blood cell count
- Uneven Heartbeat
- Low resistance to infections
- Loss of skin pigmentation (vitiligo and leucoderma)
- Premature aging
- Stunted growth
- Thyroid disorders
- Weak eyes
Benefits of Copper may include:
- Copper is anti-inflammatory and may assist in reducing the symptoms of arthritis
- Copper promotes proper growth
- Cooper protects the skeletal, nervous and cardiovascular systems
- Copper gives pigmentation to hair and eyes
- Copper is necessary for proper synthesis of hemoglobin, myelin, elastin and collagen
- Copper helps to protect the myelin sheath surrounding the nerves
- Copper is widely known as a brain stimulant, otherwise known as “brain food”
- Copper helps with proper utilization of sugar
- Proper absorption of iron from the intestinal tract and release of stored iron from storage sites like the liver
- Copper is either an element or a cofactor of as many as 50 different enzymes
- Copper may slow down the aging process
- Copper is a strong antioxidant, which works in the presence of the antioxidant enzyme, superoxide dismutase
- Copper is an important constituent of energy production
- Studies have shown that copper can destroy or inhibit the growth of bacterial strains such as E Coli
- opper has an important role in ensuring the proper functioning of thyroid glands
- Copper is needed for normal production of Red Blood Cells and helps with anemia
- Copper has an important role in the healing process and thus, ensures better wound healing
- Copper supports the body’s natural immunity
- Copper has been shown to reduce bad cholesterol and increase beneficial cholesterol.
- Copper is essential for the synthesis of adenosine triphosphate, which is an energy storehouse of the human body
The cuproenzyme, cytochrome c oxidase, affects the intracellular energy production. It acts as a catalyst in the reduction of molecular oxygen to water, during which the enzyme produces an electrical gradient used by the mitochondria to synthesize the vital energy-storing molecule, ATP.
Copper cannot be produced within the body and hence needs to be sourced from external food sources. In order to enjoy health benefits of copper, it must be included in diet of an individual.
FreeMart PureCopper Concentrate can either be taken in drops as directed on the bottle or diluted in distilled water to whatever concentration that you desire. Because our nano particles are only two atoms in width, they will fit into the tiniest cells and blood vessels of the body and not become lodged there. After it has done its job, it will merely be excreted in the urine and therefore can be given to babies and the elderly. FreeMart PureCopper concentrate is in our humble opinion the “best” copper product that money can buy and may be your best choice for preventing pre-mature graying of hair and other copper deficiency symptoms.
Suggested Usage For maintenance – 1-3 times weekly:
- Adults take 40 drops under the tongue or mix with a small amount of Free-Mart Water (mixed) to be gargled or swished in the mouth for approximately six minutes before swallowing.
- Children 4+ years use 10 drops in the same manner. Younger children 1-2 drops in the mouth.
Free-Mart PureCopper is our trademarked brand consisting of 99.99+% pure Copper as bio-available nanoparticles dispersed and suspended in pure, pharmaceutical grade water.
Note: The color of our mineral solutions can and do change with time and here is why.
We do not add any chemicals or color at all to any of our products; this includes chemical stabilizers. What produces the color in our PureSilver for example is the size of the Silver atoms and the number of Silver atoms that make up the Silver nanoparticles that are suspended in pure pharmaceutical grade water.
White light hits the nanoparticles of Silver in suspension, but not all of the wave lengths are absorbed; the ones that are not absorbed are reflected back as the color one sees. What is absorbed or reflected back is determined by the size of the atom (Gold, Silver, and Copper all have different atomic sizes) and the number of atoms that make up the nanoparticle that is suspended in the water. Smaller nanoparticles of a metal will produce a different color than larger nanoparticles.
Other manufacturers add stabilizing chemicals to their mineral solutions to prevent them from conglomerating together, thus causing a different color because now the nanoparticles are larger. We refuse to add stabilizing chemicals in order to maintain purity.
The tendency for Silver nanoparticles to conglomerate increases as the concentration increases because there are more Silver nanoparticles packed into the same cubic centimeter. In this case 200 ppm has one hundred times more Silver nanoparticles than 2 ppm. The downside of that is the perception that something is wrong if the color changes over time.
The reality is that regardless of the color, the nanoparticles that are suspended in pure pharmaceutical grade water are 100% safe because they are 99.99+% pure to begin with and they are suspended in pure water.
The products that one should be suspicious of are the ones that are too stable and one should ask what chemical has been added to provide this stability. The fact that we do not have a chemical stabilizer in our mineral solutions is evidenced by the fact that it can, and does, change color over time. Nevertheless, it remains 100% safe and effective.
|Dimensions||1.5748 x 1.5748 x 4.72441 in|